Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meditation Rings ~ Review ~ Spin & Wish



If you are looking for a unique, beautiful ring, you should really take a look at what MeditationRings has to offer. I am not much of a jewelry person myself, I don't even wear my wedding band usually (I know, I know) but I do know pretty rings when I see them.


These incredible MeditationRings have one or several outer bands that physically spin around the actual ring they are said to bring good luck & fortune, and a sense of serenity and peace, and rid the wearer of anxiety and worry. These rings are also referred to as worry rings, or spinner rings. 



What is a MeditationRing?

The Meditation Ring is based on the ancient Tibetan Prayer Wheels. The Prayer Wheel plays a very important role in Tibetan Buddhist tradition. The practice of turning the Prayer Wheel, or even wearing or having in one’s home, is said to be of immeasurable benefit for oneself and others. Buddhist teachers and the ancient texts explain the profound benefits of the Prayer Wheel for its power to quickly harmonize the environment, enhance compassion, encourage a peaceful state of mind, and assist practitioners on their journeys to enlightenment.

I love the idea behind these rings, and I know I could use a little extra peace and harmony in my life! 

R604
For my review I was sent ring style R604, which was perfect for me because I like simple jewelry. I thought it was really pretty and was very pleased with the ring. I have gotten many compliments on it. 

I am not one to wear really funky jewelry, so ass you can see, this simple yet beautiful ring was the right choice for me.







If you are looking for more detailed or funky rings, don't worry! MeditationRings has got a style that you are sure to love. Just check out their collection!

Celebrities have also been spotted wearing these beautiful rings!  I was personally excited to see Josie Loren wearing one of these rings! I am a HUGE "Make it or Break it" fan!!!


ITR476
Celebrity Josie Loren was photographed wearing one of our beaufiful Meditation Rings (Style ITR 476). Josie Loren is known for her roles in "17 Again" starring Zac Efron and "Make it or Break it" 

And for all you True Blood Fans
 Celebrity Kayla Ewell best known for her role was spotted in Beverly Hills wearing one of our classic all Sterling Silver Meditation Rings (Style R 604) 
(The same one pictured above that I recieved!)

So as you can see these rings are very popular! Be sure to keep MeditationRings in mind next time you are shopping around for the perfect ring!!! 





*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea behind these rings, and I know I could use a little extra peace and harmony in my life! best wedding rings

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...