Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wholesalecostumeclub.com ~ Review

If you have ever wondered where to get a good deal on a child's Halloween costume, wonder no more. I have found a great place!  Check out Wholesale Costume Club! They have tons of great costumes at great prices. I browsed through the selection and was really surprised at how many different costumes they had. When it came time for my daughter to pick one I didn't think she would ever be able to decide!!! They had costumes that I have never even seen before. One of my favorites was the Lalaloopsy costume. It was SO cute! It even had a little head piece that looked like the doll's hair!

They also have TONS of princess and Disney Costumes!!! My daughter is really into Rapunzel right now, but they have every princess you can think of! 


I know not everyone has a little princess, but they have a wide selection for boys too!




I was sure Brynna would have chosen Lalaloopsy or Rapunzel. However she is a HUGE Incredibles fan. Lucky for her they had EXACTLY what she wanted. She was having a fit to be "Violet from the Incredibles" (Which at first concerned me. I didn't know where we would find an Incredibles costume considering that movie is not as popular as it used to be). They had just the one she loved.

Needless to say she was having too much fun! 

Wholesale Costume Club is a great site to go to when you are looking for a great costume for a great price!
You should also check them out on Facebook!!!
All in all I would recommend them to anyone. I am really excited that I was able to do this review for them. My child is THRILLED with her costume. A happy child makes for a happy mommy!!



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

1 comment:

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...