Saturday, October 8, 2011

www.become.com

A lot of times when I am shopping online, I want to look around and make sure that I am getting the best deal. I know I am very frugal. I tell everyone that I am cheap!! LOL! But really, when shopping online, you have to look at more than one site. You really do want to make sure that you are getting the most for your money. You should take a look at www.become.com. They have pretty much anything that you can think of, from baby items, to items for your home.

Recently we moved into a new house, and I needed quite a few things. One of the things that I was looking for was a new shower curtain. I looked and looked on many different sites but I could not find anything that I liked for a price that I was willing to pay. I should have looked at www.become.com. Check out their selection of elegant shower curtains. They have beautiful ones for great prices. You can really re-do the whole bathroom on a budget.

I am also in the market for new bedding. I am glad that I found this site before I purchased from somewhere else. Their selection of coastal bedding is wonderful. I absolutely love the coastal living quilt. I think it is gorgeous and I love quilts. Keep in mind they have everything you could possibly be looking for, including drop ceiling tiles, which I think would be a nice touch to any part of your home. I can't wait to get some for mine!!! Next time you are shopping online, be sure to check out become.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...