Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My car was broken into

My car was broken into

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

My car was broken into three days ago. It was the weirdest thing. I got up to go to work as I always do, and my car door was unlocked. At first I thought I had left it unlocked from the night before, and I did not think much else about it. I thought I had left my briefcase in my car, but when it was not in there I figured that I had just left it at work. When I got to work, the briefcase was not there, and I realized that my car had been broken into and that was why it was unlocked in the first place. Before I even had a chance to call the authorities I received a call at work from the police because they had found my briefcase on the side of the road. I had an identification card from work in the case. Apparently several cars had been broken into in my neighborhood. That night my wife and I decided that we would buy a home security system from adt nashville. It is a very helpless feeling to have your personal property stolen right out of your driveway.

2 comments:

  1. My car's been broken into so many times. It's gotten to the point where we don't leave anything valuable in it and keep the doors unlocked--but people still break the windows. So I've decided to keep the back window broken cause I got tired of paying to get it repaired. People still rifle around in the car, though. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o( We don't have a home security system, but I'm very thankful for my big fluffy dog, who has a really mean bark--no one needs to know that he's just a big softie! Sounds like the home security is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...