Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wow!!! Another Award!!! The Versatile Blogger Award!!!


I feel so special right now! Africa's Blog nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I think that is so awesome and so super sweet. It really means a lot to me that people like my blog!! Thank you Debbie!!!

There are some things I must do since I received this nomination. The first is to link back to the person who gave it to me, Debbie/Africa's Blog. Also I get to nominate 10 other bloggers!!! I also get to tell everyone 7 bits of information about myself.

And here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!

~ Through the Eyes of a Tiger

~ Locomotion of Expressions

~ Rj and Jessie

~ Best Mom Reviews

~ Gumdrop Pass

~ At the Maple Table

~ Judy H-J's Thoughts

~ Daddy Waddy Weeviews

~ Mizz Review Lady

~ Mommy Needs a Time Out

Now 7 things about ME!

1. I have been married to an AWESOME guy for almost 5 years. We have been together 11. He drives me crazy sometimes, but I have no clue what I would do without him and hope I never have to find out.

2. I had never lived more than 30 minutes away from family and friends until last year. My husband got a new job, and we had to move 8 hours away to the Atlantic Coast. I am still adjusting.

3. I can not, will not, function without my cell phone. I feel naked without it. I would not : know what time it is, be able to wake up in the morning, find my way in a dark room, be able to listen to music, or know anyone's phone number, among other things.

4. I am very new to blogging. I am really enjoying it so far!!!

5. I am a stay at home mom to a 4 year old. She keeps my super busy!!!

6. I am super glad that I have a good cell phone plan because almost all of my BFF's live over 8 hours away. My family does too. So you can imagine I am on it a LOT!

7. I am a procrastinator. I plan to fix that later. =0)

Once again, Thank you Africa's Blog for nominating me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Corabeth. It is an honour to be given this award again. I found the 7 things about you to be very interesting. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Corabeth! You made my day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have a terrific blog. I'm a new follower and look forward to reading more of your posts. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...