Thursday, November 10, 2011

Horizon Organics ~ Review


Horizon Organic is a great company. They provide all kinds of dairy products that are organic. Founded in 1991, they were the first company to supply organic milk nationwide, and they are America's number one organic dairy brand today. I really like Horizon as a company. I think what they stand for is wonderful. They are committed to helping our planet stay healthy, having sustainable farms, having happy and healthy cows, while giving us wholesome food.
Their products are organic, which means there are no pesticides, no growth hormones, the cows are not given antibiotics, and there are no genetic modifications. Organic is better for the environment too. By eliminating the use of pesticides and herbicides, as well as chemical fertilizers, it keeps the land healthy.

For my review, I chose Horizon Organic milk. I got 3 half-gallon cartons. One chocolate, one whole milk, and one 1%. My family LOVES the milk. It is so rich and creamy (my daughter especially loves the chocolate of course) and we know it is better for us because we don't have to worry about all the "extras" being thrown in.

I would definitely recommend Horizon Organic Products to anyone. They also have cheese, yogurt, eggs, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and butter!!! You should definitely check it out next time you want something good, that is also good for you!



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

8 comments:

  1. I like the varieties and small portions whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following back from Naturally Healthy Parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow. Following you back. I like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    I'm your newest follower!!!

    xo -S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a million for following me from the hop! Love your site! Following you back!

    http://themammahomemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the follow, following back

    http://whybecauseimthemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, I love the colours. Just joined and am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog from the finding new friends weekend hop. I'm following you back. Have a great weekend.

    Lisa
    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...