I am always looking for healthy snacks for my family. Especially my daughter, who at 4 years old is a competitive gymnast. She has to take snacks to her practices, and I like for it to be something light and healthy. When I saw Funky Monkey Fruit Snacks, I knew that they would be perfect.
Funky Monkey Snacks are different than other pieces of fruit in my opinion. First of all the pieces of fruit are really good sized. The flavors are a lot different too. My personal favorite was the JiveALime which is Pineapple and Lime. They were all very good. My daughter and husband loved them as well. In fact, my husband took a bag to work, and everyone he shared them with were asking where to buy them!
I really do love these snacks. I thought they were delicious and loved the fact that they were healthy for my family. Each ounce of Funky Monkey contains 3 servings of real fruit and contains no added sugars or sweeteners and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. They are 100% natural.
Here are some additional Funky Monkey highlights:
• Funky Monkey Snacks are all-natural with no added colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
• Our special, proprietary manufacturing process provides for a crunchier texture vs. conventional
• We use full slices and pieces (not dices) of delicious, fresh fruit
• Funky Monkey is made at the source in Brazil, using fresh, tropical fruits at the peak of freshness
• Our products are gluten-free, certified Kosher, and certified non-GMO
• One of our 7 flavors, Purple Funk, also includes açai, a berry from the Amazon that is viewed as the
The ONLY thing I would change about Funky Monkey Snacks is that they do not come in a resealable bag. My daughter does not eat very much at one time and I would have liked to have been able to seal the bag back up.
You can WIN a sampler pack (1 bag of each of the 7 flavors) right here on my blog!
You MUST be a public follower of my blog via GFC
Giveaway open to US residents only
*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.