Monday, January 30, 2012

Tiny Prints for Valentine's!!




Are you wondering where to get super cute Valentine Cards?? Looking for something unique?? Well you need to check out Tiny Prints. They have a huge selection of Valentine's Day cards.

Here are some of the cards that I love!!!

My daughter LOVES Pandas so I know she would LOVE this card. I think it is super cute and I love the pink and black together. 

Mermaids are so cute!!! I love this one! I think it is so cute and I love the colorful underwater scene!

I just love lions! And how cute is this one with little hearts in his mane!!!

I am undecided on which one I will get for BR. I am really leaning toward the Panda or the Mermaid one.

This year she is in school so we get to make Valentine's for her class! I am so excited because this is the first year we have been able to do this!! I am planning on using broken pieces of crayon and melting them in heart shaped silicone trays to make multi-colored heart shaped crayons! I think her Pre-K class will love it!! What do you think?? Do you have any special crafts planned for Valentine's Day??

Tiny Prints has so many awesome Valentines Day Greeting Cards. Be sure to check it out!!

Please Follow Tiny Prints on Facebook!
Please Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter!
Please Follow Tiny Prints boards on Pinterest!!


**Disclaimer**
** I received Free Cards for blogging from Tiny Prints in exchange for my post **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...