Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mirror Mirror Review


A FRESH AND FUN MOTION PICTURE BASED ON THE SNOW WHITE LEGEND







 Directed by visionary filmmaker Tarsem Singh (Immortals)
, MIRROR MIRROR is a visually-spectacular, fresh and funny 
retelling of the classic Snow White legend. This family comedy features a star-studded cast including Academy Award®-winner Julia Roberts as the evil Queen, breakout star Lily Collins (The Blind Side) as Snow White, Armie Hammer (The Social Network) as the Prince, and Golden Globe® nominee Nathan Lane as the hapless bungling servant to the Queen. The film also stars Sean Bean (Game of Thrones) as the King and Mare Winningham (Brothers) as Baker Margaret and showcases the stunning costumes from Academy AwardĂ‚®-winning designer Eiko Ishioka (Dracula).

The Blu-ray includes sparkling extras including a behind-the-scenes featurette, a toe-tapping dance-along to the reworked Nina Hart song "I Believe in Love" performed by the film's Collins that plays over the end credits, interactive digital storybook, deleted scenes and much more.




MIRROR MIRROR tells the story of Snow White (Collins), a princess in exile and the evil Queen (Roberts) who ruthlessly rules her captured kingdom. Seven courageous rebel dwarfs join forces with Snow White as she fights to reclaim her birthright and win her Prince in this magical comedy filled with jealousy, romance, and betrayal that will capture the hearts and imaginations of audiences the world over. The film is produced by Bernie Goldmann (300), Relativity's Ryan Kavanaugh (The Fighter) and Brett Ratner (Rush Hour franchise). MIRROR MIRROR'S screen story was written by Melisa Wallack, and the screenplay was written by Marc Klein and Jason Keller.

MIRROR MIRROR was theatrically released by Relativity Media and will be available on Blu-ray and DVD June 26 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.

MIRROR MIRROR DVD Special Features: 

MIRROR MIRROR Blu-ray Special Features: All of the DVD Special Features, plus... 

• "I Believe in Love" Dance-along
• Mirror Mirror Interactive Storybook
• Deleted Scenes
    • "Alternate Opening"
    • "So You Are From Valencia?"
    • "I Need Meat"
    • "Snow White is Dead"
    • "Thank You For Coming"
• Digital Copy of the film


In My Opinion:

We really loved this movie! My daughter is not quite 5, and she is not one of those kids who will only watch Cartoons, so I knew she would at least give this a shot. She loves fairy tales and has the original Disney version of Snow White which she likes a lot. We watched this movie together and I have to say, it is the best family friendly non-animated movie that I have seen in a long time! My daughter is one of those kids who will literally watch a movie over and over and over (back to back with no break in between) so I am sure after about a week she will be able to recite every word!

If you are looking for a great family movie be sure to take a look at this one!!!






*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...