Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Fresh Beat Band Soundtrack ~ Review

HERE WE GO!...



NICKELODEON RELEASES THE FRESH BEAT BAND: MUSIC FROM THE HIT TV SHOW,
AVAILABLE JANUARY 31

First The Fresh Beat Band Soundtrack Features Preschool-Friendly Tracks from the Hit Live-Action Series; Select Songs to be Performed
During Band’s First-Ever Nationwide Concert Tour

NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2012 – In advance of the nearly sold out nationwide concert tour, Nickelodeon will release the first-ever The FreshBeat Band soundtrack – The Fresh Beat Band: Music From The Hit TV Show -- available on iTunes and in stores everywhere on Tuesday, Jan. 31.  The Fresh Beat Band: Music From The Hit TV Show is the highly anticipated first soundtrack for the popular preschool group who are gearing up for their first 15-week, 95-show live tour kicking off Feb. 2 in Anaheim, Calif.  The album features 19 catchy, preschool-friendly tracks culled from three seasons of the live-action TV series that teaches kids about music appreciation and how to express their feelings through movement, song and instrumental music.  Both the soundtrack and the tour will showcase the Fresh Beats most popular songs including, “Here We Go,” “A Friend Like You,” and “Just Like A Rockstar,” which all peaked at number-one on the iTunes Children’s Songs chart. 

The Fresh Beat Band: Music From The Hit TV Show Track Listing:
1.     Fresh Beat Band Theme
2.     Here We Go
3.     A Friend Like You
4.     Just Like A Rockstar
5.     Reach For the Sky
6.     I Can Do Anything
7.     Bananas      
8.     Music (Keeps Me Movin')
9.     Good Times
10.  Loco Legs
11.  Get Up And Go Go
12.  Another Perfect Day
13.  Shine
14.  Stomp the House
15.  Surprise Yourself
16.  We're Unstoppable
17.  Friends Give Friends A Hand
18.  Freeze Dance
19.  Great Day
20.  Bonus track from Bubble Guppies: Sun, Beautiful Sun

In 2011, The Fresh Beat Band performed live on The View, in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, at a sold out concert at Carnegie Hall with Jason Mraz, and on the Ellipse in Washington, D.C. at Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play.   The Fresh Beat Bandcenters on four best friends – Kiki (Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer), Shout (Thomas Hobson), Marina (Tara Perry) and Twist (Jon Beavers) – in a band who love to sing and dance.  Kids are introduced to the fundamentals of music such as melody, rhythm, tempo and performance styles.  In each episode, preschoolers sing and dance along as they help The Fresh Beat Band solve everyday challenges.  Viewers also learn the importance of friendship, working together in a positive way and respecting each other’s differences. 

My Opinion

LOVE IT!!!!! My daughter is a Fresh Beat Band fanatic, so I have come to terms with the fact that my DVR is going to be full of episodes, I am going to have to memorize the songs, and I will be expected to sing along. When I heard that they were coming out with a Soundtrack I flipped out. Literally. You would have thought that it was for me. I called my husband at work!! I knew that this would be something that she would absolutely LOVE!!! And she does. She knows every word to every song on the CD. So do I LOL! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's child loves the Fresh Beat Band. My daughter can't get enough of it!








*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

3 comments:

  1. I am 29 and this is the only kid’s show I actually like. I can't wait to go see them live in March in hometown once I buy
    The Fresh Beat Band Tickets and i love this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that they are famous musicians around the globe. On the other hand you can submit any music news to free social bookmarking site FiredNews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this was a soundtrack of the show when the original Marina was on, it would be worth something. Since it's not, it's just a horrible mess.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...