Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's Your Number? ~ DVD Review

20 and counting...


An Outrageous Romantic Comedy Arriving on Blu-ray and DVD January 10 as an All-New Unrated Ex-tended Cut

After reading a magazine article that insists if a woman has slept with at least 20 people that they have already missed Mr. Right, marketing executive Ally Darling (Anna Faris) begins to panic, thinking that she will be alone forever. With the help of her hunky new neighbor (Chris Evans), Ally starts tracking down all her ex-boyfriends, hoping to find her real true love while she helps him escape his latest fling. Hilarious hijinks and adventure ensues as Ally goes on her wild search for the best “ex” of her life, only to find what she is looking has been right in front of her all along.


Featuring hysterical supporting performances from Chris Pratt (Moneyball, “Parks and Recreation”), Joel McHale (“The Soup,” “Community”) and Andy Samberg (“Saturday Night Live,” Hot Rod), WHAT’S YOUR NUMBERis based on the book “20 times a Lady” by Karen Bosnak and will be available as a Blu-ray combo pack and single disc DVD. Flaunting an unrated extended cut of the film and loaded with laugh-out-loud bonus material including new expanded flashback dates and gag reel, the Blu-ray combo pack and single disc DVD will be available for an average retail price of $29.99 and $19.99 respectively. Prebook is December 14.


WHAT’S YOUR NUMBERSpecial Features
Extended Cut of Movie
Extended Flashback Dates and deleted scenes
Gag Reel


In My Opinion

I thought this movie was pretty cute. I really like Anna Farris and think she is pretty funny. This movie was not the best movie I have ever seen, but not many are LOL. If you are looking for a cute, funny romantic comedy then you should definitely check it out. It is pretty predictable, like most romantic comedies are, but that is the part we love about them right? I would definitely recommend this movie to someone who wants something fun to watch. I would watch it away from the kids though, as the whole movie is basically about how many people the main character has slept with. All in all it was a good movie to watch, and I would watch it again!




*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...