Friday, February 3, 2012

Smiley Cookies Review



Don't you just love those cute iced cookies that you see everywhere? I know I do, and my daughter sure does. But they are usually super expensive, and in my experience, not very tasty. I have paid upwards of six dollars for an iced cookie at a specialty shop and my daughter took one bite and threw it in the trash. You don't have to worry about that with Smiley Cookie!!! These cookies are SO cute, and they taste GREAT!!

I was so excited to be able to do a review for Smiley Cookie! For my review they sent me their heart shaped cookies. They are the perfect Valentines Day cookies! My family loved them! Not only are the cookies cute but the packaging is too! I saved the box to use for something else (love to recycle boxes).

The super cute Smiley Cookie Box!

My daughter absolutely loved the Smiley Cookies, and so did my husband and I!!!



He always makes silly faces when he has to be my blog model LOL



You should definitely check out Smiley Cookies if you are looking for a super cute iced cookie that tastes as good as it looks. We really enjoyed them and shared them with my daughter's friends while she was outside playing one day. The neighbors thought they were adorable!!! I would definitely purchase these for a special occasion like a birthday or Christmas. These cookies provide a unique tasty treat that is sure to have everyone talking.

 Smiley Cookie also has a very nice Valentines Day Gift Basket for that someone special!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I tried these and they are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm passing on the "Tell Me about Yourself" Award to you! You can read about it here: http://notesfromthenelsens.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-award-all-about-matt.html
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...