Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Big Year ~ DVD Review

WHEN IT COMES TO COMEDY…
NO GAME NO FOWL

Comedic Icons Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson Star in the Hilarious Outdoor Adventure Coming to Blu-ray and DVD January 31!


Summary:

Let the fowl play begin!  Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment presents the story of a competitive trio who quickly turn a simple quest into the ultimate competition when THE BIG YEAR spreads its wings on Blu-ray and DVD January 31.

Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson portray three men from very different walks of life, facing a mid-life crisis, a work-life crisis and a no-life crisis.  In the biggest competition of their lives, they undertake an unforgettable trek through North America, engaging in hilarious and bizarre adventures and forming friendships that will last a lifetime! 

Directed by David Frankel (The Devil Wears Prada, Marley & Me) and featuring outrageous supporting performances from Joel McHale (“Community”), Jim Parsons (“The Big Bang Theory”), Angelica Huston (50/50), Dianne Wiest (“In Treatment”),Brian Dennehy (The Next Three Days), Rashida Jones (“Parks and Recreation”), Kevin Pollak (Red State) and Anthony Anderson (Scream 4), THE BIG YEAR Blu-ray is loaded with special features including the theatrical and extended editions of the film, over 40 minutes of deleted scenes and the featurette “The Big Migration.”  The Blu-ray combo pack and single-disc DVD will be available for an average retail price of $29.99 and $19.99 respectively.



Need something to remind you of your New Year's Resolutions???
Print out this handy checklist!




In My Opinion

I really liked this movie. Bird watching is the back-drop for the story of three men who are in various stages of life and who are trying to figure out their priorities. The scenery in the movie is beautiful. I think the actors did a great job portraying their characters. This movie provides a heart warming story that will think about your own dreams and priorities. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who wants a funny movie with a great story to back it up.









*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...