HELP SAVE A LIFE AND EXPERIENCE
THE VISUALLY-STRIKING, ERIC FILM ON BLU-RAY
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and America’s Blood Centers
Team Up to Support National Blood Drive
To celebrate the Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD release of the epic film IMMORTALS on March 6th, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and America’s Blood Centers are organizing blood drives at 30 select universities across the country starting this week and continuing through March 9th. Students and participants will experience Director Tarsem Singh’s visually stunning film, pick up exclusive IMMORTALS premium items, while donating blood at their local college campus.
Inspired by the sacrifice that Theseus made of himself to save mankind, the IMMORTALS blood drive event will help support the work of America’s Blood Centers to fulfill their mission to help those who are in need as well as encourage others to give.
Written by Charles Parlapanides and Vlas Parlapanides and Directed by visionary filmmaker Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall), the IMMORTALS Blu-ray is packed with must-see bonus features including an alternate beginning, two alternate endings, deleted scenes and an amazing graphic novel, creating the ultimate fan viewing experience.
Dates / Participating University & Colleges
· Feb. 21 – University of Delaware
· Feb. 21 - Feb. 22 – Mesa Community College
· Feb. 21 - Feb. 22 – University of San Diego
· Feb. 21 - Feb. 23 – Cal Poly SLO - Poly Canyon Village
· Feb. 21 - Feb. 24 – University of Central Florida
· Feb. 21, Mar. 2, Mar. 5 – University of Washington
· Feb. 21, Feb. 27, Mar. 7 – University at Buffalo
· Feb. 22 – Salisbury University
· Feb. 22 - Feb. 23 – University of Oregon
· Feb. 22 – Feb. 24 – Arizona State University
· Feb. 23 – Beloit College
· Feb. 27 - Feb. 28 – Billings & Rocky Mountain College
· Feb. 27 - Feb. 29 – Del Mar College
· Feb. 27 - Mar. 1 – University of Miami
· Feb. 28 – San Diego State University
· Feb. 28 – Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
· Feb. 28 - Feb. 29 – Louisiana State University
· Feb. 28 - Feb. 29 – University of Wyoming in Laramie
· Feb. 29 – Century College
· Mar. 1 – Case Western Reserve University
· Mar. 1 – University of Minnesota Bailey Hall
· Mar. 1 – University of the Pacific
· Mar. 5 – Montana State University
· Mar. 5 - Mar. 8 – Miami Dade College-Kendall Campus
· Mar. 6 - University of Florida
· Mar. 6 - Mar. 8 – Northwestern State University
· Mar. 7 – University of Minnesota Middlebrook Hall
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
About America’s Blood Centers
Founded in 1962, America’s Blood Centers is North America’s largest network of community-based, independent blood programs. Recognized by the U.S. Congress for its critical work in patient care and disaster preparedness and response, the federation operates more than 600 blood donor centers providing half of the U.S., and a quarter of the Canadian blood supply.
These blood centers serve more than 150 million people and provide blood products and services to more than 3,500 hospitals and healthcare facilities across North America. America’s Blood Centers’ U.S. members are licensed and regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Canadian members are regulated by Health Canada.
# # #
Follow Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter @FoxHomeEnt
Twitter hashtag #immortalsblood