Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Five Finger Tees Review

Fivefingertees.com is an awesome website if you love t-shirts as much as I do!!! I live in t-shirts, I have a pretty extensive collection. Sometimes I wish I could dress up and look super cute like my friends do, but, that is just not me. So this review was definitely my kind of thing!!!!

Fivefingertees.com sent me the gray Darth Vader shirt that has "World's Greatest Dad" written on it. It was perfect!!! He is such a Star Wars fan.





He is thrilled with his new shirt (even though he doesn't look very happy). It is very well made, and the sizing was perfect!! They have lots of other shirts too!! Not just Star Wars LOL!



They also have hoodies which my husband and I both love!!! I may be purchasing one for him for Christmas!!

They have offensive shirts as well. Which I must say some of them I found hilarious!!!

One thing that is pretty awesome is that they offer mystery tees which are overstocked t-shirts and basically you get a random t-shirt at a discounted price! You can get one shirt for $4.99 which is so cheap, or 5 shirts for $19.99!!! You really can't beat that considering all the shirts are great!!!

You should really check out fivefingertees.com if you are a looking for a great shirt at a great price!!



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

3 comments:

  1. I am the angry looking dood in the pictures. I can attest that this shirt is
    actually very comfortable (not shamless plugging here)! I very much like the
    feel and wear of the shirt and we WILL be getting some more from these fine
    fellows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Joshs pic! He looks TOO serious.. ROTFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this, may have found something for my partner for Christmas. He can be so difficult to buy for, but I think I have seen several options that would suit him well!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to hear from you! Please keep in mind that while following My Crazy Life via GFC is not mandatory to enter giveaways, it is greatly appreciated so I can continue to bring you more awesome things! For any questions please see my official rules page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...